The triple-use approach of AgriPVplus
AgriPVplus is an international cross-sectoral network aiming to raise awareness of innovative AgriPVplus approaches, demonstrating its potential to restore biodiversity, and providing an online platform to foster international collaboration.
Our approach to Agri-PV goes a step further. Our research focuses on solutions that combine PV, agriculture and measures, and strategies to increase biodiversity and improve ecosystem services. This international network will bring together stakeholders from the three different areas.
The Network AgriPVplus will:
- build an interdisciplinary research group of ecologists, photovoltaic research engineers, and agricultural scientists;
- form a cross-sector collaboration between science, the solar industry, farmers, and relevant stakeholders;
- develop joint projects of European-wide relevance;
- demonstrate the application of well-tested restoration methods for the triple-use approach of Agri-PVplus systems and research its effects and synergies;
- support the EU Restoration Agenda of the EU 2030 Biodiversity Strategy and the EU’s 2050 climate neutrality goal.
If you are interested in this interdisciplinary work and network and would like to make your activities more visible, please feel free to contact us!
Our Team - Henny, Sandra, Carlos, and Sebastian - looks forward to hearing from you.
Please send an email to: AgriPVplus@hs-anhalt.de
#pv #solar #solarenergy #agriculture #agripv #agripvplus #agripv+ #conservation #naturschutz #biodiversität #sustainability #nachhaltigkeit #biodiversity #artenschutz #transdiciplinary #interdisciplinary